In this course you will learn how to carry out absolute placement of parts, using the EOS Reference Point Calibration functionality in EOSPRINT 2, learn from an application example and to be able to use the knowledge in your daily job and perform the procedure of reference point calibration yourself.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principle of reference point calibration
- Name some usage examples
- Prepare the calibration job in EOSPRINT 2
- Measure and evaluate the calibration job
For the first real life calibration process, our experts are available to assist you with onsite hands-on consulting.
- Understand the Reference Point Calibration Process Understanding the reference point calibration process will enable you to integrate your DMLS system into a CNC process chain. Get used to calibration topics and understand the importance of this stage for the entire process chain. This 3D printing online class will deliver a comprehensive overview of all reference point calibration process steps.
- Practical hands-on experience Learn how to use the Reference Point Calibration Process with real case studies and plenty of visual materials showing EOS M 290 calibration procedures. After completing this online course, you will feel confident calibrating DMLS systems to apply your new knowledge to real-world additive manufacturing jobs. You will demonstrate your ability to prepare jobs in the software and will prove to be a vital asset to your company and further your career within the technology.