An EOS Academy Instructor will deliver comprehensive EOS machine operator training at your location.
The training includes machine setup, part build, build removal, peripheral equipment operation, and operator maintenance.
- Learn and practice safe handling of EOS Laser-Sintering Systems as well as peripheral equipment
- Understand basic operator maintenance procedures
- Learn common troubleshooting procedures and best practices
- Machine is Installed
- Training dates are coordinated with a trainer
- Personal protective equipment is prepared (including Class D fire extinguisher for metal)
- Conference room area is reserved for theoretical presentation portion
Get the List with Prerequisites
- Your facility is the primary location.
- EOS Excellence Center could be a second option upon agreement with the trainer
**EOS Excellence Center address: 28970 Cabot Dr # 700, Novi, MI 48377, United States**