In this module you learn different methods and technology to postprocess metal AM parts with a focus on surface finishing:
- Receive training on post-processing surface finishes including powder removal
- Gain an understanding of the importance of each method, their differences, and what makes a high-quality part finish
- Learn how to vastly improve the value of a part by utilizing different surface processes, such as mechanical and chemical smoothing, or dyeing and joining
- Learn the working principles of the DyeMansion Print-to-Product workflow such as coloring, powder removal and surface smoothing and therefore enable new applications.
- Ability to name and select different methods for surface finish for individual applications
- Understand how to apply various approaches of powder removal, cutting of parts from the platform as well as support removal
- Know important design aspects in regard to post-processing and how to apply them properly the first time