Additive manufacturing is a relatively young production process that has generated a lot of interest. No wonder! Industrial 3D printing is used to build rocket engines, medical implants, automotive brackets, heat exchangers, lifestyle components, and many other critical applications. It also offers invaluable benefits to manufacturing supply chain agility.
What are the different types of 3D printing? How to build an application using the metal or polymer Powder Bed Fusion process? Which steps are involved? These and additional questions about the industrial 3D printing technology will be answered during Hands-on Introduction to EOS M and P technology Operation training.
- Learn different types of 3D printing.
- Understand safety procedures for laser-based Metal and Polymer Powder Bed Fusion processes.
- Understand the workflow for producing parts additively from a CAD model to a finished part.
- Learn software steps (Magics, PSW/EOSPRINT 2) for a build job file preparation.
- Practice EOS P396 and EOS M290 operation.
An access to the e-learnings listed below will be provided upon the training purchase. Please complete them prior to arrival for the hands-on training portion at EOS Excellence Center.
- New to Industrial 3D Printing
- Safety Briefing Metal
- Safety Briefing Polymer
Training fee will be fully refunded up to 2 weeks before the start of the training. There will be no refund in case of cancellation less than 14 days prior to the training date.