1. Our websites are: (i) addressed exclusively to users in the territory specified on the start page; (ii) provided solely for the use of current and future customers of EOS; and (iii) intended to provide you with information about our company, products and services, place orders for our products and services, contact us with questions or comments, and provide certain training, seminars and services to you.
2. Any use of this website other than what is specifically provided for herein is strictly prohibited. By way of example, you should not use any features of this website that permit communications, posts or uploads, to transmit, display, or otherwise communicate: (i) any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful information; (ii) any advertisement, solicitation, spam, chain letter, or other similar type of information; (iii) any encouragement of illegal activity; (iv) unauthorized use or disclosure of private, personally identifiable information of others; (v) any materials subject to trademark, copyright, or other laws protecting any materials or data of others in the absence of a valid license or other right to do so; or (vi) any data or information that requires state or federal regulatory license or approval, including without limitation, any data or information subject to any import or export laws.
3. Product information and offers published on the website are not binding. They do not constitute guarantees, nor do they commit to any agreement or contract. Such information are only an invitation to submit an offer.
4. The information contained on our websites, including all images, designs, photographs, writings, graphs, data, and other materials are the property of EOS and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. We reserve all rights to the content of our website. You may only use these contents within the scope of the intended use of the website and may not otherwise reproduce or distribute them. Without limitation, EOS, Additive Minds, Alumide, Digital Foam, DirectPart, DirectPattern, EOSINT, Laser Profusion, PA2200, PrimeCast and PrimePart are registered trademarks of EOS GmbH; Autofinish is a registered trademark of EOS GmbH.
5. You expressly agree that use of this website is at your sole risk. Neither EOS, its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors, or the like, warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this website, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of information.
6. Our websites and the information, content, and materials on this website are provided on an “as is”, “where is” and “where available” basis. EOS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, or information on the website.
7. You shall not obstruct or overload the technical process while using the website or impair the use of the website by other users.
8. If you set up a user account, you shall be liable to EOS for all uses thereof.
9. We agree that hyperlinks (“links”) may be made to our website, but only to the extent that (i) the inclusion of the link does not create the false impression that EOS is affiliated with, or endorsed by, any third party’s service or business, (ii) the link is made exclusively to the start page of the website (i.e., no “deep links”), (iii) the website is displayed in a new window and in a full version and it is recognizable for the user that it is EOS content (i.e., no “frames”). Links that do not comply with these requirements are expressly prohibited. Insofar as we provide a link to third-party content, this does not mean that we endorse the third-party content or appropriate it.