Bringing Additive Manufacturing into production requires a cross functional team within a company to implement new procedures and knowledge.
Typical challenges include:
- Factory Layout
- Production simulation for resource and output planning, including OEE projections and measurement
- Operational Qualification of AM process
- Performance Qualification of AM applications and Statistical Process Control
- Health and Safety
The Additive Minds AM Production Program aims for a successful production start and scalability.
Our intensive program offers cross-functional training, consulting and co-engineering specific to your organization. Together, we plan your facility, qualify your production and transfer our experience of more than 30 years to your team.
Review the phases of the program below. Phases can also be performed independently
- Phase 1 – Facility and Production assessment: Evaluate current facility and application for AM production
- Phase 2 – AM Education: Initial knowledge transfer to cross-functional team.
- Phase 3 – Factory planning Production Simulation: Simulate cost per part, utilization and annual output and pla your factory layout
- Phase 4 – Validation: completed an Operational and/or Performance Qualification, including documentation and knowledge transfer
- Phase 5 – Way Forward: Project report incl. plan for scalability and next steps
At the end our AM Production program, you will have:
Our core principles for Additive Minds projects:
- Long term success: We want you to be successful in the long run. This is why we want to not only develop a solution for you, but WITH you and enable your team to be self-sufficient.
- Proven Methodologies: We’ve developed methodologies to rapidly screen parts, develop new design concepts and identify positive business cases. We will share all of our methodologies with you. That way, your AM journey does not end with our project.
- Right people at the right time: We leverage our global team of more than 100 AM Consultants, Engineers and Instructors to make sure you have access to various experts within Additive Minds
This program is designed to work with a cross functional team within an organization. We want to engage with:
- Various Management levels, from C-Level to project managers
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Other stakeholders that are influenced by innovative manufacturing technologies
Innovate beyond your existing boundaries with Additive Minds
Individual consulting for your specific projects and use cases
More than 100 experts worldwide and 7 global centers for technology and innovation
Experience & Know-How
1000 successful customer projects and counting
Working together to transfer knowledge, accelerate development and find solutions